Whether you are in the private or public sectors, MODAS delivers billing solutions that help your organization recover costs for wireless services. We’ll manage the billing, collections, reporting, tax compliance and payment disbursements on your behalf.
The MODAS managed billing service offers schools a solution to help address the “digital divide” issue for students who lack internet access outside of the classroom by providing a system to leverage contractual pricing for wireless services and offset cost. Schools also gain a program to provide faculty and staff with a job tool and added benefit. By working together with schools, we are helping to solve the “homework gap” issue and improve the education process.
It’s as simple as…
- Limit your cost for employer provided wireless service plans
- Our billing solutions recovers your costs for data overages, service features and upgrades
- MODAS provides your employees with greater service flexibility and limits your costs
For school districts…
- Your educational discount provides low cost mobile internet for students outside the classroom
- We design our billing services to manage your risk
- Your educational discounts for wireless services can now extend to faculty and staff
For city libraries, public housing authorities…
- Provide mobile internet for residents and recover your cost with our billing solution
- Low cost, short term mobile internet solutions
- MODAS delivers a complete managed service that creates community benefit
- Developed an easy to setup, easy to deploy, easy to use – turn key program
- Validated our business model with key advisors, including a former FCC commissioner & PWC tax auditor
- Compliant with state and federal rules, mandates for FCC Truth in Billing policies
- Telecom specific, cloud based billing platform
- Our managed billing service delivers: savings, flexibility and a limits your organization’s cost for data overages
- Team has 20+ years telco experience & “know how” to execute this program
MODAS develops cost recovery solutions based upon our clients’ billing policies. The public or private organization we are contracted with is our primary client and our service functions are specific to each client’s cost recovery requirements. We do consult with each client to help establish policies that manage risk while also providing benefit and a positive service experience for their end users. To support this endeavor, we provide our clients with live help desk support and a support portal for creating trouble tickets in order to deliver active response.
For billing support to our clients’ end users we provide a self-help portal that enables them to update debit/credit cards, change payment methods, retrieve billing statements or initiate billing disputes. Wireless service support for upgrades, service plan changes, feature add-on’s, line suspensions, line cancellations…etc. will continue to be managed by either the organization’s telecom administrator or by the wireless carrier, as the client is the only authorized party to effect changes related to their wireless service(s) agreement.