T-Mobile Activation Instructions
Swap the old SIM card with your new T-Mobile SIM card
Instructions for migrating adding your new phone number to your existing T-Mobile smart-phone.
- Once your existing service is ported to Dial Pad, power off your phone.
- Pop the SIM tray out of your phone using a small paperclip or an object similar.
- Remove the old SIM from the SIM card tray.
- Insert your new SIM card in the SIM card tray
- Insert the SIM card tray into your phone
- Power cycle your phone – off and then on.
The new SIM card should be recognized.